Thursday, August 21, 2008

My First time

18 May 2008

My first time drive to Klang.
Since my dear always come down subang find me.
So, this is the time for me to find her.

First destination:
JUSCO KLANG
hrm....not bad not bad this jusco quite big.
but anyway,
before we start our shopping
we plan to have a simple and fast breakfast + lunch
we ain't wanna waste every single mins and second
(haha)

Lastly we decided to go "SHI LING"
My favourite " Oh Ah Mee Sua" yum yum (:

Today we bought something special
guess what!!?!!
..........................................................
...........................................
.........................
..............
.....
..
.

Ta Dang!!!!!
" So Wat if i'm Bitchy"
Bitchy girl (evil laugh)

Good girl (angel laugh)

Next Destination:

Klang Bak Kut Teh

It was a Fun day. We enjoyed it so much!

END.

No comments: