Saturday, November 22, 2008

Conversation between Karen & Ashley

Ashley: My dear Karen, What you want now?
Karen: I seriously don't know what I want now ):
can I say all I want is "HIM"???
Ashley: Are you nuts???? There's so many fishes out there!!! and you know I'm saying who right? Mr. A & Mr. H
Karen: but....but....
Ashley: But your head. Don't think of that jerk anymore!!!
He don't appreciate you and why must you appreciate him??? Don't be silly Karen. Firstly, concentrate on your study first!!! Don't dissapoint your parents!! They spend lots of money sending you to London! and not everyone can afford to go London you know!!! So don't be stupid. After you finish you degree, you think nobody want you? Hey, you are a degree holder, and he? what he got? diploma only okey!!!!
Karen : .......(speechless)
Ashley: So, Don't think so much anymore!
Karen: YES MADAM!! I'll try my best (:

No comments: