Friday, January 02, 2009

Boat Party

A Christmas Boat Party
organized by the inner temple of City University London.
Venue: River Themes, London


Getting ready to go~ teehee (if you notice, this is the first "purple" dress i ever had)

Waiting for the rest at the jetty.

London eye

Our Boat

The girlsPass by Tower Bridge (freaking cold out hereee >.<'') All of us - Mel, Shereen, Emmy, Sharon, Darren, Jyy Mei, Aric, Choon Keet, Nick & ME

have anyone of you, take picture under the Tower Bridge before?
weee~~~

dance dance dance

Goshh....back at home this is something....(like us "sakai") but in UK, every corner you go you also can see.....damnn annoying!!!! @#!@#$# Espcially when you're alone here. Dammittzzz ..... Hrrmm....my lip really need some lubricantion. sobs
Miss LollipopsKashley & the poser...=.=
My part time "Bf" hehe
My so called bf don't let me drink. ZZzzZZzz
All i want for christmas is You??
hahaha

here we go~~~

Our heels

Group picture of the night

(silly Keet always do noob's face)Now my turn (silly face I)(silly face II)(silly face III)Party time always faster than the normal time. Not even reach maximum high then reach the jetty edy. But anyway, we did have FUN. (:

In the tube on the way home but not my home, their home. Too early to let myself go home. hehe..Suddently I realized that we are carrying the same bag. All LV supporter.

and yea...they gonna do silly thing again. I missed the interesting part. Actually Choon Keet really took off his jean in front of us!!! SILLY HIM!!!


On the way going their house, we go tapau fried chicken. Feel so paiseh, coz i'm the only girl eat. but who cares...hungry meh eat larr.....I won't let myself suffer (:I must fulfil my own satisfation

After finish chilling at their house,time to go home....
foozz!! how i wish i have a car here like in KL
so I don't have to walk and talk public transport. Guess what! somemore that night Darren took us the wrong direction. I donno how far i have already walked. I think from UsJ4 to Taipan. I don't mind if I'm wearing my flatish but not my heels. =.='' can u imagine that!!! We waited about 20mins for the bus and luckily the last station of this bus is our destination if but we could have just missed it, coz both of us also fall asleep edy ZzzzZzz... Finally i reach home at 5 something in the morning.That was really a tiring now. Dance whole night and somemore have to wait so far. But anyway I did have fun duh....
Hrm....one of my dream succeed again. Limo, boat, cruise......next should be sky? goshhh "SKY" hohoho
Miss K

No comments: