Saturday, March 07, 2009

My Lifeless Life

Hi blog, how are you? Miss me?? Thinking of me? Wondering hows my life going on? New Karen? Old Karen? Miss. K? Miss Oh? Ashley came out? or dissapeared? Ok I know I bullshit so much....Just feel like writing something....but i donno what to write.....damn confuse....Everday repeating the same thing. Eating the same breakfast everyday......Missing the same old person..Listening to the same old song......daydreaming the same old thing.....Loving the same person from day one to now....been hurt by the same person too....Bla bla bla...ok whatever......Arghhh



Day without class: Wake up -> check my lappie ( most important thing is whether he got msg me or not....if yes then (: if no then :( ) -> brush teeth -> boil water -> heat the oven-> (Breakfast that i had everyday: egg, croissant, puff and milk tea) While enjoying my breakfast never missed my drama in front of me.....-> facebooking -> watch drama -> prepare dinner -> chat with him -> watch drama -> Sleep.



Day with class: wake up-> check lappie-> brush teeth-> bath -> prepare breakfast -> chat with him -> take the tube to St.Prancas-> take the train to Luton (enjoy my brunch in the train) -> attend class-> go Tesco buy some gloceries -> rush back -> chat with him -> prepare dinner -> watch drama -> bath -> watch drama -> Sleep.



Wondering when is the time for Assignment or revision???? hahaha.....I donno. What I can say is i'm getting lazy and lazier.......WHY???? due to the weather? due to the country? due to what???? Anyway...just blame the weather.....stupid weather making me non-stop eating and make me don't feel study at all. Seriously, i don't mind gain a little bit weight but i don't understand why must all the fat go to my face only???? Why not to my boobs? or to my legs so that i can grow taller? I DON't WANT A ROUND FACE!!!! Hmmphhh!!! ok whatever, I gonna stop eating d.



Back to the topic, when only I can be hardworking??? finish those assignment a few weeks ahead of the deadline?? why must I always last minuate? OK...this can blame the Malaysian's lifestyle. I grown up in this country for 22 years, influenced by them i also can't help. So CONCLUSION.....its NOT my fault for being lazy.



And yea....I'm going to move to place to stay!!! Weeee......This is the first time moving house....Damnnn excited!!! Looking forward for my "FIRST TIME" --------- house moving!! haha. Hopefully this time I got more privacy. (:



Well, time for dinner + drama time.

- to be continue-

No comments: