Friday, March 13, 2009

You again

Why must god treat me like this? When i'm finally ready, then he's gone. What have I done? Not to say all my fault. and even leave that time not even a single goodbye or what. What the.....why must i always the suffered ones? WHY? is this what I want? Do I have any other choices? If yes? WHERE????? show me!!!! NOWWWWW!!!!

Suddently get damn emo...): ARhhggggg........Stupid bitchhhhh.....why don't you go earlier? see what have you done!!!! @$#@$@#!@$@%@#@% You know what!!! yes. " lu zin pui"......So, don't ask me anymore!

oh well well.....nothing I can do now! and yea, today is the first time for me to move house. Actually quite tiring......pack everything from this place to another place within 40mins then everything have to unpack it again. Today we got 15 boxes 4 suitcase 2 handcarry bag and etc.....for two girls. Don't be shock course basically not even half is my stuffs, all are hers........I also don't understand why she need so many cloths. Well, so I'm NOT the worst ones okey~.

Bye bye, Ladbroke Grove.....here I come Manor House.....finally I get to stay a homie home.....as in the house with rooms, kitchens, garden.....etc.
Yea, this house feels quite cozy compared to the pervious flat. At least this house got tv, rooms, seperate kitchen, quite big bath room, garden, living room and the best thing is there's a 24hours Sainsbury ( supermarket) in front of this house. So, everyone don't have to worry, I won't suffer hunger. hohoho. But anyway, I gonna stop eating d. Round face please stay away from me! Shooo you~~ hehehe

Weee.....room room, bed bed, big cupboard, tv tv and the important thing is this is a NON-SMOKING house!!!!! weeee.....I don't have to suffer anymore! Also, no more children running around, crying here and there, banging the door, bursting some pariah songs, cooking foods which smell like puke that expired, bomba keep passing by, etc.....Gosh, that pervious house really sounds bad. Hopefully the new one won't have those problem. More bout the house? hrm, what else ar....big kitchen? yea can fit more than 10 ppl inside. big fridge? yes, even a giraffe also can fit in.queit place? even a needle drop I also can hear. hohoho.

Well, that's all for tonight. Damn tired dy, imagine the amount of stuffs I had carried this afternoon.

Another house moving? heheh.....yes but not with kitchen stuffs and ........(dear, i bet you know what i mean). woww, bed time. Good night


You know you can't smile without me




♥ Miss. K ♥

No comments: