Saturday, October 10, 2009

He's leaving on a jet plane ):

All his bags are packed
He's ready to go
He's mum is waiting for him
He hate to wake me up to say goodbye

Already I'm so lonesome
I could die

So kiss me and smile for me (kmdk?)
Tell me that you'll wait for me ( just for few more months)
Hold me like you'll never let me go ( not too tight. can't breath :P)
cause you've leaving on a jet plane
Dont know when you'll be back again (maybe not coming back again ): )
Oh boyfriend, I hate you go (just stay beside me)

There's so many times I've let you down
( yes, these few days ): i'm sorry)
So many times I've played around ( past tense)
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing ( yes, I promise )
Every place I go, I'll think of you ( even in the toilet? )
Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I come back, I'll give you a biiiggg hug.

Now the time has come to leave me (don't go)
One more time (few more times can?)
Let me kiss you ( kmdk )
Then close your eyes
I'll be on my way
Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times, I wont have to say

Oh boyfriend, I don't want you to go.



K

No comments: