Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My pressies

Another ThanksGiving

Review of My

Birthday
Preessiieeess

..............................................
.........................................
.....................................
.............................
....................
...........
....
.

Taaaa daaaannnnggg !!!

Gucci - My boyfriend ♥ ♥
D&G - Vin, Steph, Jie Jie & Adam
Skirt- Kim
Cupcake card- Aunty (Steph's sporty mum)
Swarovski- Me myself (:



Story behind those presents
** hrmm....curious what's inside the D&G and Swarovski box?**


First Present

A Watch
This is the watch that I first saw when I went visited Steph at her workplace. My love at first sight Goldy elegant watch. At first I really plan to for myself but didn't expect for them to buy as my birthday present. Actually I wasn't surprised to received this present on my birthday because before that, there's one day my brother asked me

C: do you really like the watch that you saw in D&G?
K: ermm...yea....why?
C: ok then, we are getting that as your birthday present!
K: !!! (^^)



Second Present

Eros Ring
Hip and trendy - two rhodium bands make up this two-for-one ring. One band sports a red heart with Siam crystals set in Pointiage. The second has a deep red heart that dangles delicately with a Siam crystal and red enamel. Get glamorous with red.

Which is a present from myself
and also the first ring I fall in love when when I first went in the shop.
I found it quite unique and the red heart catches my attention.

There's a rules (created by CK) to wear this ring.
The dangling red heart must be worn inside.
As in dangling red heart inside then the solid red heart.
Why? because the dangling red heart represent me
whereas the solid red heart represent him.
So in order to lock my heart.
He (solid red heard) will guard the way.
BUT!! I don't really agree with it.
I preferred the other way which is
he inside me outside.
Therefore, no matter how he's always mine!
muahhahahahah
(scare?) sorry it's too late now.


Third Present

A tiny little cute bag
Which also a bag that I wanted to buy for myself but....
I really didn't expect for him to buy

ck: I buy for you
k: huh!! nolar, so expensive
ck: what to do, I sayang you mah!!
K: **heart melted**


): abit scratch....
T_T sam tong!!!

Once again, thanks boyfriend....I really love the bag.
will really appreciate it!!


Forth present:

A pencil skirt from Kim.
Thanks for the present.

Fifth Present:

A birthday card.
A cappa cake card which is my favourite from Aunt Millen.
At first I didn't want to invite her for my birthday dinner
because all the people the I've invited are all youngsters
I scared that she'll feel weird.
BUT I did told her that I'll organize another session for her.
and the day before my birthday, my mum asked me

M: so who you invite for your birthday?
D: my usual crowd.
M: did you invite her mum?
D: No, coz I scared she can't fit in.
M: Don't be no manners. Why are you being so rude?
D: but.....
M: you better call her now.
D: ok.

after a few day later,
then I remember I forgot to open her card.
When I open it, I saw my favourite cuppa cake
and inside the card, there's a £50.
At time that, I really hate myself.
and regretted on what I have thought of before this.
and what made me really feel extremely bad

Anyway I'm glad that at last I did invited her and she came.
and she fits well among the crowds.
Also, the afterparty session. She's so sporting and funny.


Once again Thanks for the present!!!


oxox,
K

No comments: